Jersey House Pizza - 2 Pack
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere.
Their Jersey House Pizza is the Indigenous Atlantic City House Pizza: old-school hand-stretched crust, spicy long-hot and Calabrian chili marinara, homemade fresh, smoked & aged mutz (AKA Mozzarella).
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Jersey House Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 3-4 people and measures 12"
Jersey House Pizza flour, salt, cheese, tomato, pepper, made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow pizzas to thaw overnight
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Remove from packaging and heat for 5 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.