The Original Rainbow Cone ships its famous Rainbow Cone nationwide on Goldbelly! This cake rolls an ENTIRE quart of ice cream in a rolled-up soft chocolate sheet cake, so cake and ice cream lovers can rejoice!
If you’re from Chicago, you know Rainbow Cone. In 1926, a Buick mechanic named Joseph Sapp decided to open up an ice cream shop with his wife Katherine that was different from all the others: the original rainbow cones would feature multiple ice cream flavors stacked high instead of only one. After lots of (undoubtedly tasty) trial and error, Chicago’s rainbow ice cream shop’s owners settled on the perfect combination: chocolate, strawberry, Palmer House (vanilla studded with cherries and walnuts), pistachio almond, and orange sherbet.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes: 1 Original Rainbow Cone Ice Cream Cake Roll
- Each cake roll measures 6" and contains a quart of ice cream!
What is Rainbow Cone Ice Cream?
The perfect combination of Chocolate, Strawberry, Palmer House (NY Vanilla with Cherries and Walnuts), Pistachio Almond , and Orange Sherbet Ice Cream
Milkfat and Nonfat Milkfat, Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Whey, Stabilized and emulsified by mono and diglycerides, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Strawberries (strawberries, corn syrup, sugar, water, modified food starch. Natural flavors, citric acid, carrageenan, and Red#40), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red #40, Blue #1, Cherries(cherries, corn syrup, sugar, citric acid, locust bean gum, Red #40, Blue #1, carrageenan, sulfur dioxide), English Walnuts, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Almonds, Pistachios, Water, Milk, Orange Puree (Water, natural flavors, concentrated orange juice, orange pulp, gum tragacanthin, yellow #6 and citric acid), Cream, Citric Acid, Carob Bean gum and Pectin,
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in freezer immediately
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Remove from freezer
- Let thaw for 15 minutes prior to serving
- The Original Rainbow Cone ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.