This set is made for coffee lovers. Two camping mugs and a bag of Savannah’s finest roasted coffee. We have been brewing (and surviving on) Cup to Cup coffee from the day we opened at The Grey.
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. Chef Mashama Bailey, who received the James Beard in 2019, and restaurateur Johno Morisano partnered to open The Grey in historic Downtown Savannah in 2014. Located in an old Greyhound bus terminal, The Grey reclaims the building’s history and places it at the very heart of Southern cooking by transporting guests to the past, present, and future of Port City Southern Cuisine. Tapping into much of what they learned in creating that space, Bailey and Morisano opened The Grey Market, a New York bodega meets southern lunch counter, in 2018. The Grey was named “One of the World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine.
This package includes:
- 2 Camping Mugs
- 1 Bag of Savanah Roasted Coffee from Cup to Cup Roasters (12 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Coffee may be kept at room temperature
- The Grey ships Wednesday & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.