It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No- It’s a pie in the sky! This mouth-watering Pie in The Sky cake tastes like a delicious bite of a classic Thanksgiving pie. This graham cracker cake is topped and layered with brown butter buttercream, filled with sweet cranberry jam, and finished off with a delicious pie crust crumble!
As James Beard Award-winning Chicago chef Stephanie Izard’s newest concept, Sugargoat is your new go-to bakery and special occasion sweets shop, and is a place where Izard’s team carries out Goatland’s tradition of showcasing their love of fun flavor combinations. Enjoy your fondest food memories turned into tasty dessert experiences and continue to make more memories enjoying sweets with friends and family!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Pie in the Sky Cake
- Each cake measures 6″ × 4″ and weighs approximately 4 lbs.
Oil, Sugar, Eggs, Honey, Sour Cream, Pastry Flour, Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Buttermilk, Vanilla, Butter, Ap Flour, Sugar, Salt, Cranberries, Sugar, Salt, Orange Zest, Egg Whites, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla, Butter (Browned), Food Coloring
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove cake from packaging and place in the freezer if not consuming immediately
- Cake can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for 7 days, or wrapped in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, place frozen cakes in the fridge to thaw overnight, and leave on the counter the following day to come to room temperature
- Sugargoat ships Tuesday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.