Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes to get rich, moist results with as much depth of flavor as possible. That’s what makes this coconut cake THE coconut cake from any southerner’s childhood. It is full of flavor and couldn’t be any moister. Sugaree’s starts with butter layers and pours a melted butter glaze over the hot cake layers, then spreads their cooked divinity icing and tops with fresh coconut!
This package serves 10-14 people and includes 1 Coconut Cake
- Each cake measures 9"
Coconut Cake – Sugar, Eggs, Cream of Coconut, Enriched Wheat Flour, Butter, Buttermilk,
Marshmallows, Coconut, Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Salt CONTAINS: Wheat,
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Coconut Cake are sold frozen and can be stored at 0°F for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.