The filet mignon is a favorite of white tablecloth restaurants and their discerning customers. Sometimes referred to as a tenderloin steak, Snake River Farms filets have a fine buttery texture and a mild flavor. Sourced from the loin, this is unquestionably the most tender of all steaks. Each Snake River Farms filet mignon is hand-cut, hand-trimmed and perfectly portioned.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968.
- Choose up to 12 American Wagyu Filet Mignons (8 oz. each)
- Steaks have been wet-aged for over 21 days for improved flavor and texture
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Steaks arrive individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.