Vegan Rose Oil Halva Cake (Serves 40)
Halva is a Middle Eastern sweet made by mixing freshly milled tahini (sesame butter) with sugar. It is a flaky, yet dense confection that is almost fudge-like. Pistachios or rose oil are traditionally added to halva, which Seed + Mill offers alongside more unique flavors like ginger and sea salt dark chocolate. The ways to devour it are endless: eat it alone, spread it on toast, bake it into cookies or crumble it over ice cream.
Looking for a unique cake that is delicious and nutritious at the same time? A Seed + Mill halva cake is perfect for festive occasions like birthdays, holidays, weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Each Seed + Mill Vegan Rose Oil Halva Cake serves 40 people
- Each cake is approximately 8 inches wide and 5 inches thick and weighs 6.6 lbs
- Vegan, Gluten Free & Kosher
Sesame paste, sugar, glucose,rose, saponaria extract, rose extract (rose, ethyl alcohol propylene glycol, triacetin)
This halva is gluten free, vegan and kosher
Instructions / Storage
- There is a natural oil in sesame seeds which may start to separate in warmer temperatures, giving your halva a slightly oily appearance when it arrives. This is nothing to worry about, just place your halva in the fridge once it arrives and it will last you 4-6 months.
- Each cake ships upside down in a protective container and you will flip it onto a cake stand or cutting board when ready to serve. We suggest you add additional decorative toppings.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Seed + Mill ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Although 2-day air shipping is free, there is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make a safe cross-country ship to these States only: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, ND, SD, UT, NM, TX, LA, MO, WI, OK, KS, IA, CO, MN, NE, FL
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.