This classic pairing is elevated with Oregon-grown “All-Star” variety strawberries and rich Madagascar vanilla!
Scoops on Tap was born in 2015 out of a love of two of the most delicious things on earth: ice cream & craft beer! Founders Sam Howland and Bryan Marasco were childhood friends from California who attended college together during the height of the craft beer movement, and when they decided to combine their passions for handcrafted ice cream and high-end craft beer, the results were delicious. At Scoops on Tap, they’re making ice cream using locally-sourced milk & cream from Holstein cows, and infusing them with an array of locally-brewed craft beers and premium spirits. They’re also crafting a variety of vegan ice creams and classic, non-infused flavors, as well.
This package includes 4 Pints of Strawberries & Cream Ice Cream
Strawberries & Cream – Milk, Cream, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Strawberries, Citric Acid, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract, Natural Color (Glycerin, Vegetable Juice Color, Filtered Deionized Water), Whey, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival store in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Scoops On Tap ships Monday and Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.