World Famous Shrimp Tray for 4
San Pedro Fish Market started off as a humble stand in 1956 with standing room only. Today, the restaurant has grown to sit 3000 hungry guests at a time and serves 1.8 million customers a year. It is one of America’s Top 10 most Instagrammed restaurant three years running and home to the award winning web series The Kings Of Fish.
This World Famous Shrimp Tray is mound of shrimp, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and potatoes. It is tossed with San Pedro’s famous savory seafood seasoning and soybean butter. It’s a delicious seafood option for any occasion with a quick and easy preparation.
This Shrimp Tray serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. of Jumbo Tail-On Shrimp (peeled and deveined) with Mixed Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers & Potatoes
- 2 loaves of Garlic Bread
Instructions / Storage
- Shrimp Tray is shipped fresh with ice packs. Dish is fully prepared but arrives raw
- This item requires cooking within 24 hours of receiving
- Upon arrival, place the shrimp tray in the fridge. Follow instructions below to cook. Detailed instructions are also included in every box
- Garlic bread is best enjoyed toasted or grilled
- Cooked shrimp can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days
- We do not recommend freezing shrimp raw or cooked
- Empty all contents into the non-stick pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Ready to enjoy once shrimp are pink and potatoes are warmed all the way through!
- Garlic Bread can be placed under your broiler with garlic-butter side facing up. It can also be placed on a hot skillet or frying pan, butter side down until desired crispiness is achieved
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- San Pedro’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.