The best that Pearson Farm has to offer, packaged in a beautiful gift box. This gift is a perfect way to give a taste of the farm to your friends and family!
Since 1885, Pearson Farm has been growing Georgia peaches and pecans. More than 135 years ago, Lockie Pearson and his wife, Emma, moved to Fort Valley, Georgia, and planted their first peach trees. For five generations now, the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia, for peaches and pecans. Farming has dramatically changed in the last century, but Pearson Farm still counts good soil, hard work, and honest dealings as keys to its success.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- Toasted & Salted Pecans (12 oz.)
- Natural Elliot Halves Pecans (12 oz.)
- Peach Preserve (8 oz.)
- Chocolate Halves (8 oz.)
- Toasted & Salted – Pecans, Butter (Cream), Sea Salt
- Elliott Halves – Pecans
- Chocolate Halves – Pecan Nuts Coated In Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Vanillin), Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store pecans at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store peach preserve and chocolate halves at room temperature
- Pecans last up to 3 weeks at room temperature or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Peach preserve lasts up to 6 months at room temperature, refrigerate after opening.
- Chocolate halves last up to 1 month at room temperature.
- Pearson Farms recommends storing pecans on their own, as they have a high oil content and have a tendency to absorb odors.
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.