Halloween-inspired Red Velvet Torte! Loaded with chocolate fudge filling, this red velvet cake is frosted in vanilla buttercream, a white chocolate pour, and eyeball gumballs.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package serves 5-7 people and includes a 5" Red Velvet Torte
- Cake measures 5″ × 3-4"
Flour, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Milk, Canola Oil, Assorted Natural Flavors, Artificial Dye, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Pure Vanilla Extract, Sesame Seeds
Produced in a facility that processes dairy, eggs, and gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake ships frozen on ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Refrigerated for up to 48 hours after receiving it
- Keep frozen for up to 3 weeks wrapped in plastic wrap or in an airtight container
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving
- Nadia Cakes ships Tuesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.