This cake was inspired to thank all essential employees for continuing to serve our communities during the Covid-19 pandemic. It’s a six-inch round cake with 3 layers of white cake and a traditional buttercream filling. This cake is frosted with buttercream and decorated with a fondant Red Cross symbol and a fondant plaque that reads, “You are our Hero.”
This package serves 6 people and includes a 6" HERO Cake
White Cake- Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Corn Starch, Oil, Butter, Water, Margarine, Vanilla Extract
Edible Scan/Fondant- Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Gum Tragacanth (Stabilizer), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide (coloring) Cellulose Gum (Thickener), Glycerin (Humectant), Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Acetic Acid (Preservatives)
Contains Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat
Made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Delicately remove the cake from packaging and carefully remove the plastic wrap and cardboard border surrounding the cake.
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- This cake will last at room temperature for 6 hours
- This cake will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- This cake will last up to 1 year in the freezer
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.