Mighty Quinn’s Slow Smoked Chicken Wings are the ultimate Asian inspired bbq chicken wing named as top 10 in the country by Zagat. They come with a house made chile lime sauce and garnished with toasted sesame seeds and will forever change the way you look at wings.
- Each Package includes 100 Slow Smoked Chicken Wings, one bottle of housemade spicy Chile-Lime sauce (8 oz.) and Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Spice level: Medium-Hot
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese with a crispy rosemary & garlic crumb crust. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
Made with Soy and Sesame seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Smoked wings are fully cooked, frozen and shipped on ice packs.
- Upon arrival, place in fridge for up to a week.
- To serve, thaw wings in fridge overnight. Fry wings in vegetable oil for 3-4 minutes.
Oven Heating Instructions
- Reheat wings in an oven in a single layer on a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 22 minutes or longer for crispier wings (times may vary per oven).
- Toss in wing sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, scallions and cilantro.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.