The Kouign Amann — pronounced “queen aman” — is Les Madeleines’ famous French specialty. It means “buttery cake” in Celtic and some have even said “it’s better than a cronut”.
Les Madeleines’ flaky, gooey, and caramelized kouign amann is filled with Cowgirl Creamery Mt Tam triple cream. This is a limited edition collaboration with Cowgirl Creamery. Our pastries are all handmade in small batches. The earthiness of the cheese in the caramelly kouign amann is nothing short of magical.
This is a gorgeous gift box containing 3 Mt. Tam Kouign Amann pastries.
- Each pastry is approximately 3" in diameter
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Water, Yeast, Salt Mt Tam Cheese: Organic Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Organic Pasteurized Cream, Salt, Cultures & Enzymes.
Instructions / Storage
- We recommend eating your Kouign Amanns within 24 hours of arrival
- To keep Kouign Amanns for longer, wrap tightly and freeze
- Thaw overnight in the fridge before you plan to serve
- Best served warm
- Heat in oven at 375 degrees for 4-5 minutes on a parchment lined baking tray
- Cool on a rack
- Les Madeleines ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.