La Newyorkina ships its Goloso ice cream cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Goloso ice cream cake is a chocolate ice cream cake with a coffee-praline twist! This decadent frosty treat includes a chocolate cake base, Oaxacan chocolate ice cream, praline crunch, and a Chiapas coffee cake crumble.
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Goloso Ice Cream Cake
- Ice Cream Cakes weigh 8 lbs. each
Vegetarian, contains egg, dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream Cakes ship frozen with dry ice; may thaw in transit.
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place ice cream cake into the freezer immediately with the plastic ring still attached for up to 3 months
- To serve, remove from packaging and allow a few minutes to thaw prior to cutting and serving.
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.