Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships its famous bialys and bagels nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the perfect pack to break fast!
Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys, the oldest bialy bakery in the U.S., has been serving New Yorkers their classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels, for decades. Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar founded Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936 and Kossar bought out his partner and renamed the New York bakery Kossar’s Bialys in 1953. Bialys, named for the Jews from Bialystok, Poland, is a delightfully chewy bread that is made with everything from onions to sundried tomatoes. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 6 Bagels or Bialys, your choice
- Nova, your choice (1/2 lb.)
- Cream Cheese, your choice (1/2 lb.)
- Salad Spread, your choice (1/2 lb.)
- 1 Chocolate Babka (24 oz.)
- 1 Honey Cake (16 oz.)
- Honey Cake measures approx. 8” x 4″ × 3”
Bagel/Bialy Options Include
Lox Options Include
Cream Cheese Options Include
Salad Spread Options Include
- White Fish
- Baked Salmon
- Egg Salad
Chocolate Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa and Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast and Salt.
Honey Cake – Honey, Flour, Whole Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Water, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Baking Soda, Salt
Honey Fruit Cake – Honey, Flour, Whole Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Water, Sweeteners (Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup), Grapefruit Peel, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Water, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1, Cinnamon, Vanilla Flavor, Baking Soda, Salt.
Bagels – Plain, Everything, Sesame, Poppyseed
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- All sweets may be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week
- Upon arrival, Bialys, and Bagels made be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Store lox and cream cheese in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Babka can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks
- Honey Cake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.