Egg tarts are distinctly Hong Kong. A flaky, pastry tart with a smooth custard in the center, these are a local favorite!
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
- This package includes 6 Hong Kong Egg Tarts
- Each tart is approximately 3" round
Instructions / Storage
- Tarts are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- They arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days
- Enjoy at room temperature or warmed for 5-10 minutes in a 350F oven
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.