Kee Wah Bakery ships its famous egg tarts nationwide on Goldbelly! Egg tarts are distinctly Hong Kong. A flaky, pastry tart with a smooth custard in the center, these are a local favorite!
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is now run by the third generation of the Wong family. Kee Wah Bakery is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. Founded as a small neighborhood grocery store, Kee Wah Bakery is now one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes.
This package includes 6 Hong Kong Egg Tarts
- Each tart is approximately 3" round
Instructions / Storage
- Tarts are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- They arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days
- Enjoy at room temperature or warmed for 5-10 minutes in a 350F oven
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.