Kee Wah Bakery ships its famous mooncakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Mooncakes are a traditional dessert enjoyed during Mid Autumn Festival. This is celebrated across Asia on the 15th of the eighth month each year on the lunar calendar. It is a celebration of family, reunion, and harvest (think Thanksgiving!). On the night of, you can find families gathered for dinner, kids playing with lanterns, and people out and about enjoying the full moon and eating mooncakes! Traditionally filled with lotus seed, which has a subtle nutty flavor, and a cured egg yolk, mooncakes now come in various flavors. One of the best-selling gift boxes with 8 pieces of mini assorted mooncakes.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. What started as a small neighborhood grocery store has grown to one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes. Kee Wah Bakery is now run by the third generation of the Wong family.
This gift box includes 8 Mini Mooncakes (精選迷你錦盒)
- Each mini mooncake measures approx. 2" and arrives individually wrapped
- 2 Red Bean with Dried Orange Peel
- 2 Ginger White Lotus Seed Paste
- 2 White Lotus Seed with Yolk
- 2 Mixed Nuts
- Mini Red Bean Paste with Dried Mandarin Peel Mooncake – Red Bean Paste Filling (Sugar, Red Beans, Peanut Oil, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch), Pastry Shell (Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Peanut Oil, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Egg Wash (Chicken Eggs, Water)
- Mini Ginger White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncake – Sugar, Lotus Seeds, Peanut Oil, Water, Dried Ginger, Wheat Starch, Bleached, Enriched Flour(Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononirate Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters, Potassium Carbonate, Lemon Juice, Citric Acid.
- Mini White Lotus Seed Paste With Yolks Mooncake – White Lotus Paste Filling (Sugar, Lotus Seeds, Peanut Oil, White Starch, Soda Powder), Pastry Shell (Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Peanut Oil, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Egg Wash (Chicken Eggs, Water)
- Mini Mixed Nuts With Ham Mooncake – Ham And Mixed Nuts Filling (Sugar, Walnuts, Almonds, Sesame, Watermelon Seeds, Date Seeds, Virginia Ham, Rice Flour, Peanut Oil, Sesame Oil, Rice Wine, White Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Water), Pastry Shell (Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Peanut Oil, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Egg Wash (Chicken Eggs, Water)
Instructions / Storage
- Mooncakes arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original packaging for 10 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.