Hearty flavor abounds in the Guinness & Beef pie. They combine beef, Guinness, caramelized onion and carrots in rich beef stock and cook it for hours then fill a flaky pastry and cook for another hour. You’ll taste it in every bite because you cannot hurry this kind of flavor.
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Each Guinness & Beef Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
beef, carrots, Guinness Stout, onion, Worcestershire Sauce, red potato, mushroom, Italian parsley,thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper(pastry) flour, butter, vegetable shortening, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, if frozen: Bake in a 350 oven covered 45 minutes then 15 minutes uncovered
- To serve, if thawed: Bake in 350 oven covered 30 minutes then 10 minutes uncovered
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.