Manousheh Flatbread Sampler - 18 Pack
A trio of the Levant’s best flatbreads! One is topped with a blend of zaatar, the other with Lebanese cheese and nigella seeds, and the third is topped with ground lamb and beef.
Since it first opened its doors in New York’s Flatiron neighborhood in 2007, the elegant and upscale ilili has introduced countless New Yorkers to authentic Lebanese cuisine, perfected by the Massoud family in Beirut over the course of more than 100 years and today prepared with care by Owner and Executive Chef Philippe Massoud. At ilili, Massoud expertly crafts a sophisticated blend of modern and traditional Lebanese cuisine, drawing influences from the span of the ancient Silk Road trade routes.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 pcs. Manousheh of Zaatar (each 7")
- 6 pcs. Manousheh of Cheese (each 7")
- 6 pcs. Lahmajun (each 7")
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Freeze items immediately if for future use or refrigerate immediately upon arrival.
- If freezing, make sure to defrost overnight before baking.
- Flatbreads last up to 3 days in the fridge and up to 3 months in the freezer.
Cheese Manousheh Flatbread
- If reheating from freezer, microwave for 45 seconds. If reheating from refrigerator, microwave for 15 seconds.
- Wrap with aluminum foil, and bake at 350F for 7 minutes.
Baked Lahmajeen & Zaatar Manousheh Flatbread
- Warm items in toaster oven or regular oven on a sheet tray for 2-3 minutes at 350F.
- Be sure to not overcook it as it will dry up and become crispy.
- ilili ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.