A landmark of Italian fine dining in New York City, I Trulli was founded by Nicola Marzovilla in 1994 and has since become renowned for its menu of specialties from Puglia, The Marzovilla family homeland. I Trulli is truly a family operation: many of its beloved pastas are handmade daily by none other than Nicola’s mother, Dora.
I Trulli’s Gluten-Free Garganelli Dinner comes with 3 different sauces: Broccoli Rabe Sauce, Tomato & Basil Sauce, Bolognese Sauce
This package serves 3 people and includes:
- 3 servings of Gluten-Free Garganelli Pasta (5 oz. each)
- 1 serving of Broccoli Rabe Sauce (7 oz.)
- 1 serving of Tomato & Basil Sauce (7 oz.)
- 1 serving of Bolognese Sauce (7 oz.)
Pasta: gluten-free flour recipe, water.
Broccoli Rabe sauce: broccoli rabe, olive oil.
Bolognese sauce: beef, tomato, garlic, cheese.
Tomato basil sauce: tomato, basil and garlic.
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week and frozen for
- Defrost the sauce, but not the pasta.
- Bring two quarts of salted water to a boil.
- Warm up the sauce in sautée pan on high heat.
- Cook pasta in water until it floats, about three minutes.
- Add 1 oz. of pasta water to your sauce & stir.
- Drain the pasta, toss with sauce, adding almonds
to your liking, then plate &…MANGIA! buon appetito!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Il Trulli ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.