Dora’s classic Mother’s Day heart-shaped ravioli are made by hand from our dough seasoned with fresh spinach & beets and are stuffed with spinach & ricotta. The ravioli are then served in a savory saffron cream sauce. Preparation is super-easy & takes just a few minutes!
A landmark of Italian fine dining in New York City, I Trulli was founded by restaurateur Nicola Marzovilla in 1994 and has since become renowned for its menu of specialties from Puglia, the Marzovilla family homeland. I Trulli is truly a family operation: many of its beloved pastas are handmade daily by Nicola’s mother, Dora. The Michelin Guide called I Trulli an “Italian Gem.”
This package serves 2 people and includes
- 24 Heart-Shaped Ravioli
- Arrived in Savory Saffron Cream Sauce
Flour, Water, Eggs, Ricotta Cheese, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Cream, Saffron,Butter, Spinach, Beets
Instructions / Storage
- Ravioli ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, immediately place items in the freezer.
- Items may be kept frozen for up to 1 month.
- The day before you prepare your meal, cut the sauce pack from the pasta pack and place the sauce in the fridge overnight to defrost.
- Boil two quarts of water in a large pot, with a teaspoon of salt.
- In a large saucepan, heat up saffron cream sauce.
- Remove ravioli packs from the freezer, take them out of the plastic wrap carefully, and boil for 4 minutes (until they float).
- Strain ravioli.
- Put ravioli in saucepan with the sauce and toss or stir until raviolis are coated.
- Il Trulli ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.