Wagyu + Kurobota Burger Sampler - 12 Pack
With decades of collective experience in the best steakhouses, abattoirs, pastures, and butcheries, Holy Grail Steak Co. has spent the last several years with one goal in mind: procure the World’s Greatest Steaks. On this mission for Steak Nirvana they have connected artisanal farms and ranches who live by the Golden Rule of Cow, a steak only tastes as good as it was raised.
This collection of burgers comes from the pinnacle of the American-raised Wagyu world, Tajima. This breed is a cross of Wagyu and Angus, overseen by Mr. Shogo Takeda, who feeds them a traditional yet proprietary Japanese Wagyu diet with high-quality Midwest ingredients for two to three times longer than commercial cattle.
Indulge as well in a Tajima Kurobota blend. Conventional pigs tend to lack the incredibly tasty fat that heritage Kurobota breeds boast. This is what makes Kurobota pork the most luxurious choice for a burger.
This Package Include 12 Tajima Burger Patties:
- 4 Tajima Wagyu Patties, (8 oz. each)
- 4 Tajima Short Rib, Sirloin, Brisket Patties, (8 oz. each)
- 4 Tajima Wagyu and Kurobota Pork Patties, (8 oz. each)
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers ship uncooked and frozen with dry ice, do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Burgers are immediately vacuum sealed, and blast frozen to -30F
- The blast freezing method completely protects and preserves the steaks in their original, perfectly-aged state and in no way compromises their quality
- An ice- or cold-water bath is recommended for a quick thaw but the best way is to allow your burgers to defrost in your refrigerator 24-48 hours
- Never defrost steaks in warm or hot water
- Frozen, uncooked burgers may be enjoyed within 4 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Holy Grail Steak Co ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.