Kurobota Sausage Sampler - 16 Pack
With decades of collective experience in the best steakhouses, abattoirs, pastures, and butcheries, Holy Grail Steak Co. has spent the last several years with one goal in mind: procure the World’s Greatest Steaks. On this mission for Steak Nirvana they have connected artisanal farms and ranches who live by the Golden Rule of Cow, a steak only tastes as good as it was raised.
The key to an amazing sausage is the perfect balance of fat and flavor. Conventional pigs tend to lack the incredibly tasty fat that heritage Kurobota breeds boast. This is what makes Kurobota pork the most luxurious choice for an uncured brat-style sausage.
This Package Include 16 Kurobota Sausages
- 8 Apple + Gouda Cheese Brats, (4 oz. each)
- 8 Jalepeño Sausage Brats, (4 oz. each)
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers ship uncooked and frozen with dry ice, do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Burgers are immediately vacuum sealed, and blast frozen to -30F
- The blast freezing method completely protects and preserves the steaks in their original, perfectly-aged state and in no way compromises their quality
- An ice- or cold-water bath is recommended for a quick thaw but the best way is to allow your burgers to defrost in your refrigerator 24-48 hours
- Never defrost steaks in warm or hot water
- Frozen, uncooked burgers may be enjoyed within 4 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Holy Grail Steak Co ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.