Featured on Throwdown! with Bobby Flay. This premium version of Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s award-winning Lobster Truffle Mac and Cheese features their familiar savory shell pasta and mounds of Maine lobster in a creamy white truffle oil mascarpone-cheddar sauce. Oh my, this is good! Topped with toasted panko breadcrumbs also with a touch of truffle, this dish has the perfect balance of flavor and texture. This super luxurious version of their classic favorite is comfort food elevated.
This was also featured on Oprah’s list for the holidays in 2019
This package includes 4 ramekins of Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese (7.5 oz. each)
- Each ramekin measures approximately 3"
Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese: Ingredients: Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cream, Lobster, Mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), Butter (cream, salt), Cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), Onion, Wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Organic extra virgin olive oil with organic white truffles, Romano cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Salt, White pepper Contains: Milk, Shellfish (lobster), Wheat. Processed in a facility that also uses Egg, Tree nuts, Fish, Soy. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Mac & Cheese ships frozen with dry ice and arrives sealed in temperature-controlled boxes.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival it can be stored in the freezer for several months.
- To serve thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove plastic wrap and place ramekins on baking sheet. * Bake for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165° and product is bubbly.
- Detailed storage and prep instructions included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.