This premium version of Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.‘s award-winning Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese features their familiar savory shell pasta and mounds of Maine lobster in a creamy white truffle oil mascarpone-cheddar sauce. Oh my, this is good! Topped with toasted panko breadcrumbs and a touch of truffle, this dish has the perfect balance of flavor and texture. This super luxurious version of Hancock’s classic favorite is comfort food elevated.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This was also featured on Oprah’s list for the holidays in 2019
This package includes 4 ramekins of Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese (each 7.5 oz.)
- Each ramekin measures approximately 3"
Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese: Ingredients: Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cream, Lobster, Mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), Butter (cream, salt), Cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), Onion, Wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Organic extra virgin olive oil with organic white truffles, Romano cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Salt, White pepper Contains: Milk, Shellfish (lobster), Wheat. Processed in a facility that also uses Egg, Tree nuts, Fish, Soy. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships Frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove plastic wrap and place ramekins on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165° and product is bubbly.
- Detailed storage and prep instructions included in the box.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.