Ladies and gentlemen, The Mayor of Flavortown has entered the building! The man, the myth, the legend: Guy Fieri. The world-famous host of Food Network’s insanely popular “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” has traveled the country, searching far and wide for its most insanely delicious eats, so you know that his signature Caliente Margarita is going to knock it out of the park. This pack provides you with enough mix to make 12 of his signature Margaritas, along with limes, spicy rim salt, and a signature cocktail shaker!
Alcohol Not Included but Guy recommends using your favorite Santo Tequila!
This package serves 12 people and includes the ingredients you need to make 12 Caliente Margaritas
- 2 bottles of Caliente Margarita Mix (each 27 oz.)
- 2 Limes
- 1 jar Spicy Rojo Rim Salt (8 oz.)
- 2 Jalapenos
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
You Will Need At Home
- Santo Blanco Tequila
- Margarita Mix – Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Agave Syrup
- Spicy Rojo Rim Salt – Salt, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Blackening Seasoning, Red Chili Powder, Cayanne
- Additional Components Lime, Cilantro, Jalapeno
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store ingredients in the fridge for 1 week
- Spicy Rojo Rim Salt may be kept a room temp
For 2 Pint Glass Drinks
- Santo Blanco Tequila (3 oz.)
- Cointreau (1 oz.)
- Caliente Margarita Mix (8 oz.)
- 6 Jalapeno Slices (1/8" Thick)
- 9 Cilantro Leaves
Margaritas: To Serve
- Rim pint glass with lime juice then dip in spicy rojo mix
- Fill with ice, add lime wheel inside of the glass, and set aside.
- In a mixing glass add jalapenos and cilantro. Muddle lightly.
- Fill mixing glass 2/3 with ice and add tequila, Cointreau and margarita mix.
- Cap mixing glass with shaker tin and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain contents into salt-rimmed glass filled with fresh ice
- Garnish with lime wedge, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Guy Fieri’s Trash Can Nachos ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.