Sweet Bread Assortment - 4 Pack
This is a selection of Grateful Bread’s most popular sweet breads: cranberry walnut sourdough batard, muesli loaf, cinnamon raisin walnut, and cinnamon swirl! Grateful Bread is a 30 year Sacramento sourdough tradition, baked daily and delivered to your door. Their artisans mix, ferment and shape each loaf by hand, from scratch using the best non-GMO ingredients, science, and a touch of Grateful love.
Grateful Bread was founded in 1990 by Joe and Dianna Artim with the mission to bring authentic artisan bread to Sacramento, and today they’re baking some of the best bread in California. At Grateful Bread, they use a variety of whole grains in their breads and no preservatives. Many of their breads are vegan and contain zero sugar, with only local honey used to sweeten their white and wheat breads. They are committed to producing sustainable, non-GMO products and always strive to use as few ingredients as possible.
This package includes 4 loaves of bread:
- Each Sliced Toaster Loaf measures approximately 9.5″ × 4.5″ × 5.5″
Sweet Bread Loaves Include:
- 1 Cranberry Walnut Sourdough Batard
- 1 Muesli Sliced Toaster Loaf
- 1 Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Sliced Toaster Loaf
- 1 Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
Cinnamon Raisin Walnut – Whole Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Unsulphured Molasses, Yeast, Honey, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Walnuts, Raisins
Cinnamon Swirl – Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Canola Oil, Sugar, Honey, Yeast, Cinnamon, Sea Salt
Cranberry Walnut Sourdough Batard – Unbleached Wheat Flour (malted), Filtered Water, Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, Sea Salt, Cultured Wheat Flour, Rye Flour
Muesli – Unbleached Wheat Flour (malted), Filtered Water, Raisins, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Cranberries, Whole Wheat Flour, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt, Butter, Yeast, Rolled Oats, Flax Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives ready to enjoy
- Bread is best stored on the counter top, not the refrigerator.
- Bread can be kept on the counter top for up to 7 days, or frozen up to 3 months
- Batards can be heated if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Heat your batard for 5-7 minutes.
- Grateful Bread ships Monday through Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.