Delicious vanilla cream with coconut flakes is loaded into our flaky crust and finished with whipped topping and toasted coconut. This tropical treasure reminds us of all the boating fun on the lake.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
milk, sugar, wheat flour, coconut, cornstarch, cream, egg, salt, soybean oil, water, niacin, reduced iron, vanillin, vitamin D3, artificial flavors, caramel color, citric acid, sodium benzoate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, mono-and diglycerides, high
fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated vegetable oil (palm, palm kernel, coconut and/or cottonseed), sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), dextrose, artificial flavor, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, guar gum, xanthan gum, colored with turmeric and annatto extracts. May contain: wheat, soy, milk, nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is shipped in a temperature controlled box.
- Refrigerate pie upon arrival.
- To Freeze: Keep pie in its plastic container and freeze for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to serving
- Keep pie in plastic container.
- Best enjoyed within 3 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.