Frog Hollow Farm ships its famous fruit nationwide on Goldbelly! Meyer Lemons are gaining in popularity each year in no small thanks to celebrity chefs who love their distinctive tartness. These beautiful, fragrant lemons are naturally more sweet with less acid than the more popular varieties that tend to populate grocery store shelves.
Brentwood, California’s Frog Hollow Farm has been growing organic farm-to-table fruit and creating baked goods since 1976. Farmer Al Courchesne grows some of California’s finest fruit on his 280-acre organic farm. Enjoy the fruits of his labor with creative baked goods like cherry speckled cookies, rustic blueberry tarts, and the Scuffin, a match made in pastry heaven between a scone and a muffin. From June through September, Frog Hollow Farm’s harvest is in full swing with apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and pears. Fall and winter selections may include heirloom apples, pears, a wide variety of citrus, creamy avocados, and even passion fruit and cherimoyas.
- Each package includes 12-15 Organic Meyer Lemons
- Approximately 5 lbs. per box
- Lemon weights may vary
- Each order arrives in a beautiful Eco- Friendly Frog Hollow Farm branded box
- Frog Hollow Farms ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.