Flannery Beef ships its famous beef nationwide on Goldbelly! Flannery’s prime CA Reserve beef is truly in a league of its own: all-natural beef sourced exclusively from small California producers, then dry-aged a minimum of 28 days. This assortment features a selection of Flannery Beef’s best-selling cuts including Ribeyes, Filets, and NY Steaks.
2 Prime, Dry-aged, Boneless California Reserve NY Steaks (12 oz.)—boneless, hand-cut, and trimmed of excess fat, NY Steaks are Flannery’s most popular cut and are positively delicious. The NY steak presents a robust flavor, with a marble and texture that are as close to perfect as a steak can get.
2 Prime, Dry-aged, Boneless California Reserve Ribeyes (12 oz.)—boneless and hand-cut to order, these Ribeyes are stunningly delicious. The pinnacle of rich beef flavor, they approach the tenderness of the New York Strip, but deliver a depth of taste that’s over the top. “What gives the Ribeye its dramatic flavor is the amount of fat and marbling—this is what sets it apart from the New York. The absolute personification of flavor" explains Bryan Flannery.
2 Prime, Dry-aged, Boneless California Reserve Filet Mignon Steaks (8 oz.)—unquestionably the most tender steak you can serve up, filet mignon can be called the “sashimi cut” of beef. Flannery’s prime, hand-cut filets are absolutely fork tender and devoid of excess fat. They are also the perfect choice for serving a noticeably thick but not overwhelming cut of steak.
For the Flannery family, butchering meat has been a family affair since Bryan Flannery Sr. opened Bryan’s Quality Meats in San Francisco in 1963. Years later, his son Bryan Flannery, Jr. opened Flannery Beef, which sources its all-natural beef exclusively from small California producers. Today, Bryan Flannery Jr. and his daughter Katie source, cut, and dry-age USDA Prime Holstein Beef. Flannery Beef is known for its superior perfectly marbled, hand-cut steaks that are dry-aged for a minimum of 28 days and beloved by Michelin-starred restaurants.
This package includes 6 Prime, Dry-Aged Boneless California Reserve Steaks:
- Two 12 oz. Ribeye Steaks ( 1.25"-1.5” thick)
- Two 12 oz. New York Steaks (1.25"-1.75" thick)
- Two 8 oz. Filet Mignon Steaks (1.5"-2" thick)
California Reserve Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen, however may arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator
- Steaks may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Steaks may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- If frozen, defrost frozen steaks overnight in the refrigerator
- Remove your steaks from the refrigerator about an hour
- Just before cooking, season your steaks liberally with kosher salt and freshly
- For tender, juicy steaks, always let your steaks “rest” for 5 to 7
minutes after cooking (before slicing/serving)
- Flannery Beef ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.