All-natural beef sourced exclusively from small California producers, then dry-aged a minimum of 28 days, Flannery’s prime CA Reserve beef is truly in a league of its own.
Filet Mignon—unquestionably the most tender steak you can serve up—can be called the “sashimi cut” of beef. Flannery’s prime, hand-cut filets are absolutely fork tender and devoid of excess fat. They are also the perfect choice for serving a noticeably thick but not overwhelming cut of steak.
For the Flannerys, butchering is a family affair. Bryan Jr. and his daughter, Katie, are the proud team behind Flannery Beef specializing in high quality, USDA Prime Holstein Beef. The duo has worked tirelessly to source, cut, and dry age the finest quality beef products available anywhere – and the effort has paid off. Flannery Beef is renowned among the culinary elite as who you turn to for the ultimate, perfectly marbled steak. Flannery Beef has been featured in Food & Wine, the LA Times, and the SF Chronical. They supply Michelin star restaurants such as Manresa, Rustic Canyon, and Angler.
This package includes your choice between a 6 oz. or 8 oz. California Reserve Filet Mignon Steak
- Filets are 1.5"-2" thick
- Minimum quantity of 4 per order
California Reserve Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen, however may arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator
- Steaks may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Freezing is not recommended
- Remove your steaks from the refrigerator about an hour
- Just before cooking, season your steaks liberally with kosher salt and freshly
- For tender, juicy steaks, always let your steaks “rest” for 5 to 7
minutes after cooking (before slicing/serving)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Flannery Beef ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.