Fat Mama’s ships its crave-worthy tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! Fat Mama’s world famous, homemade tamales are made with a combination of seasoned ground beef and pork roast and wrapped inside a spicy masa. Fat Mama’s then wraps the tamales in a corn husk and cooks them for over 3 hours. Located at the tail end of the Mississippi River, this mom and pop tamale shop has become a local landmark for decades.
- Each package includes up to 5 dozen tamales
- Tamales are packed by the dozen
- Each Tamale measures 4" in length and 0.5" round
- Ground Beef
- Roasted Pork
Masa (Enriched Yellow Cornmeal [Cornmeal, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Beef and Pork Broth, Lard [BHT and BHA added to protect flavor], Corn flour, [Corn treated with Lime Water], Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Pork, Beef, Chili Powder, (Chili Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Oregano, Cumin, Silicon Dioxide [2% max], Ethoxyquin [100 ppm max], Garlic Onion, Salt, Distilled Vinegar (50 grains), Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Oregano
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrive vacuum sealed and frozen.
- Upon arrival they can be stored in the freezer for several months or in the fridge for a few days.
- When ready to prep, just steam for 15 minutes and serve.
- You don’t have to prepare them all at once, portion as needed.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Fat Mama’s Tamales ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.