Our famous vegan, gluten-free cupcakes are dressed for an epic Halloween bash! Arriving to your party will be vampires and ghosts (chocolate), monsters and mummies (vanilla) along with pumpkins and brains (carrot)…
Since opening her eponymous bakery in New York’s Lower East Side in 2005, Erin McKenna has opened additional bakeries in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Disney Springs in Orlando. Erin McKenna’s Bakery has established itself as one of the U.S.’s top destinations for drool-worthy vegan and gluten-free baked goods. McKenna’s cakes, pies, cupcakes, and other sweets are also non-GMO, sweetened with only agave nectar and vegan sugar. Plus, all ingredients are responsibly and carefully sourced.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Halloween Cupcakes
- Choose to add more!
- 4 Chocolate with Vanilla Frosting
- 4 Vanilla with Vanilla Frosting
- 4 Carrot with Vanilla Frosting
Add-On Options Include
- Babycakes Cookbook
- Bread and Butter Cookbook
- Babycakes Covers The Classics Cookbook
- Erin McKenna Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Erin McKenna Beanie
- Erin McKenna Baseball Cap
Vanilla Cupcake – Agave Nectar, Garbanzo Fava Bean Flour, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Organic Cocoa Powder, Pear or Applesauce, Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Arrowroot Starch, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Kosher Salt, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), Xanthan Gum
Chocolate Cupcake – Brown Rice Flour (whole grain brown rice), Chocolate Chips (organic sugar, chocolate liquor, non-dairy cocoa butter), Vegan Organic Sugar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Pear or Applesauce, Organic Cocoa Powder, Potato Starch, Arrowroot Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract (water, organic alcohol, organic vanilla bean extract), Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Kosher Salt, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), Xanthan Gum
Carrot Cupcake – Carrot, Organic Vegan Sugar, Garbanzo Flour, Fava Bean Flour, Brown Rice, Potato Starch, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Pear or Applesauce, Arrowroot Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract (water, organic alcohol, organic vanilla bean extractives), Cinnamon, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Ginger, Salt, Nutmeg, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda
Frosting – Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Milk (organic coconut, purified water, organic guar gum), Organic Agave Nectar, Non-GMO Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Powder, Organic Lemon Juice, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Kosher Salt
Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan, and Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- Cupcakes ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, remove cupcakes from the box and place in the refrigerator while still in plastic shells. After 2 hours, cupcakes are ready to serve.
- Cupcakes can be kept 48 hours at room temperature (not recommended, icing may melt), up to 1 week in the fridge, or 2 weeks frozen.
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery ships Monday though Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.