Named as one of Oprah’s Favorite Things 2018! Original Plain Cheesecake on a stick, hand-dipped in dark chocolate, decorated with Hanukkah-themed white chocolate, blue-tinted white chocolate and white nonpareils. Enjoy frozen!
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs.
- This package includes 7 dippers (each 3.5 oz) and can serve 7 people
- Dippers arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Dark Chocolate Coating [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanillin], Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Cornstarch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Egg, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Vanilla Extract, Egg Whites, Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Dippers are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place dippers in the freezer. They can be stored frozen for up to 9 months
- Dippers arrive ready to serve! They are best enjoyed frozen like a ice cream popsicle
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.