USDA Prime Northwest Beef Tomahawk Steak
A beautiful long-bone ribeye steak cut from USDA Prime beef sourced from our network of small family ranches throughout the Northwest where the mild climate, open spaces and abundance of natural resources create an environment that produces the best beef in the U.S. Our tomahawks are Instagram-worthy and will delight the most particular steak lover with the added flavor and tenderness that comes from dry-aging. Each tomahawk is dry-aged a miniumum of 30 days.
- Each Tomahawk Steak weighs 1.5 lbs and serves 2 people
- Choose up to 4 steaks
Instructions / Storage
- Steak can be refrigerated for up to 14 days.
- Product can be frozen up to 8 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.