The flat iron is a relative newcomer to the steak scene, but has been a butcher’s secret for years. Cut from the chuck (shoulder) the flat iron is a fantastic combination of rich beef flavor and tender, meaty bite. This steak is amazingly versatile, simply throw it on the grill or prepare with your favorite marinade for an extra kick of flavor. The 8 ounce size makes it easy to get the right portions for your busy weeknight meals or laid back weekend get-togethers.
For nearly 50 years, Double R Ranch, a family owned and operated business in the heart of America in Boise, Idaho, has been producing high quality American-style beef for home chefs and top rated restaurants. Unlike most American cattle ranches, Double R is located in the Pacific Northwest where the mild seasons are ideal for raising cattle.
- Choose up to 8 Steaks
- Each is approximately 8oz uncooked
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.