Choice Flat Iron Steaks
The flat iron is a relative newcomer to the steak scene, but has been a butcher’s secret for years. Cut from the chuck (shoulder) the flat iron is a fantastic combination of rich beef flavor and tender, meaty bite. This steak is amazingly versatile, simply throw it on the grill or prepare with your favorite marinade for an extra kick of flavor. The 8 ounce size makes it easy to get the right portions for your busy weeknight meals or laid back weekend get-togethers.
- Choose up to 8 Steaks
- Each is approximately 8oz uncooked
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.