Seven layers of decadent chocolate cake, six layers of chocolate mint pudding, and poured with chocolate icing. Decorated with cookie crumble and green sprinkle mix.
Founded in New Orleans by Charlotte McGehee and Charles Mary IV, Debbie Does Doberge is turning out stellar versions of Doberge, a traditional New Orleans birthday cake. The doberge was invented back in the 1930s by a local baker named Beulah Ledner, who based it on a lightened-up version of a Hungarian cake called dobos torta. In 2016, Debbie Does Doberge opened its first restaurant, Bakery Bar, in the heart of New Orleans, where they’re whipping up a wide variety of Doberge cakes and shipping them nationwide!
This package serves 16 people and includes an 8" Nectar Snoball Doberge Cake
- Each cake measures 8″ × 4″
Sugar, Flour, Eggs, Baking Soda, Vegetable Oil, Corn Starch, Evaporated Milk, Powdered Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Mint Flavoring, Chocolate Cookie Crumble, Sprinkles (Allergens: Dairy, Soy, Gluten, Eggs, Wheat. Made In A Facility With Nuts.)
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the cake may thaw
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, store cake in the refrigerator or freezer
- Cakes may be kept refrigerated for up to 10 days
- Caked may be kept frozen, well wrapped, for up to a year
- Allow cakes to thaw for 24 hours in the refrigerator before serving
- Slice your cake with a knife that’s been dipped in hot water.
- Wipe the blade with a kitchen towel between slices for pretty slices!
- Debbie Does Doberge ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.