Every winter Craftsman & Wolves selects the best citrus of the season to make a marmalade. This season they fell in love with Tory Farm’s Fukumoto oranges.Tory Farms’ amazing produce is only outdone by their hospitality and charm, and they never fail to deliver, be it citrus, stone fruit, or the grapes that our little one devours by the handful. Read more about Tory Farms here.
Fukumoto navel oranges have a vibrant orange-red rind and boast a richly, sweet orange flavor. We love the vibrancy of this orange. While the bitterness is not especially strong, the peel has a beautiful orange perfume that really shines through.
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
- This package includes 2 Jars of Fukumoto Navel Orange & Ginger Marmalade
- Each jar weighs 7.5 oz.
Oranges, sugar, lemon juice, candied ginger
Instructions / Storage
Marmalade can be stored at room temperature
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.