Butcher Meat Gift Bag
For the meat lover in your life: Cochon Butcher’s Andouille Sausage and Country Smoked Sausage paired with our award-winning Cochon Abita Whole Grain Mustard, gift wrapped in a Butcher branded cooler bag.
Cochon Butcher is a hybrid New Orleans butcher shop/restaurant that’s popular with both tourists and locals, and it’s home to some of the city’s best house-made charcuterie and creative sandwiches. Chef-owners Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski are behind some of the city’s most renowned restaurants, and they’ve won multiple James Beard Awards.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Andouille Sausages (1 link total)
- 2 lbs Country Smoked Sausage
- 1 Cochon Hot Sauce
- 1 Cochon Abita Beer Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 Branded Cooler Lunch Bag
- Cooler bag measures (13.4″ × 10.8″ × 3.5″)
Andouille – Pork, Black And White Pepper, Sugar, Cayenne, Cure #1, Garlic, Hot Sauce, Water.
Country Sausage – Pork, Salt, Sugar, Blck And Whit Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cure #1, Oregano
Hot Sauce – Hot Pepper Blend, Water, White Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Xanthan Gum
Sweet Potato Habanero Hot Sauce – Habanero Pepper, Sugar, Sweet Potato, White And Apple Cider Vinegar, Modified Starch, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid
Mustard – Abita Beer, Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Herbs & Spices"
Instructions / Storage
- Butcher Gift Bag ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Charcuterie may be kept refrigerated for up to 10-14 days
- We don’t recommend freezing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cochon Butcher ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.