Ahhh Bread Pudding, it’s comfort in dessert form. And now you can take your pick of traditional, maple walnut, or pumpkin. Get ready for happiness.
Based in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Chesapeake Bay Gourmet works with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package serves 16 people and includes your choice of 2 Bread Puddings
- Each tray is 6 lbs.
Bread Pudding Options Include
- Traditional Bread Pudding – Sliced sweet cinnamon-raisin bread drenched in a rich egg custard and baked to perfection. To die for served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Maple Walnut Bread Pudding – Fresh sliced Brioche Bread dipped in a buttery egg and cream batter seasoned with honey, maple syrup, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice, then topped with walnuts and baked to perfection.
- Chocolate Bread Pudding – Dive into our warm pan of authentic brioche bread pudding, delightfully overstuffed with delectable chocolate chips!
- Traditional Bread Pudding – Light cream (milk, cream, disodium phosphate), eggs, water, raisin bread [enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, raisins, yeast, sugar, contains less than 2 % of each of the following: soybean oil, wheat gluten, cinnamon, palm kernel and palm oil, salt, wheat flour, caramel color with sulfites, raisin juice concentrate, datem, vinegar, fractioned palm kernel oil, natural flavor, monoglycerides, dextrose, soy lecithin, enzymes, calcium sulfate, ascorbic acid (dough conditioner), high oleic sunflower oil, ethyl alcohol], sugar, raisins, modified starch, cinnamon, nutmeg, xanthan gum and sea salt
- Maple Walnut Bread Pudding – Light cream (milk, cream, disodium phosphate), eggs, water, brioche bread (unbleached wheat flour, water, whole eggs, honey, canola oil, salt, yeast, brown sugar, vanilla extract), sugar, walnuts, pure maple syrup, butter(milk, cream, salt), modified starch, confectionary sugar, nutmeg, xanthan gum, sea salt, cinnamon and allspice
- Chocolate Bread Pudding – Light cream (milk, cream, disodium phosphate), liquid pasteurized eggs, water, brioche bread (unbleached wheat flour, water, whole eggs, honey, canola oil, salt, yeast, brown sugar, vanilla extract), sugar, chocolate chips [sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla], modified starch, cinnamon, nutmeg, xanthan gum and salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw
- Allow to thaw in the freezer overnight before baking
- Place tray into a 350F oven until the desired temperature is reached
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.