Sriracha Chicken Potstickers + Sriracha Lime Sauce - 24 Pack
These addictively delicious potstickers are filled with a mixture that includes dark meat chicken, ginger, garlic, scallion, sriracha, and cream cheese, and they come with a spicy sriracha lime dipping sauce!
We don’t toss around the term “OG” lightly, but Ming Tsai definitely fits the bill! The chef, restaurateur, and TV host first introduced us to his unique style of East-meets-West cooking back in 1998, as host of the fittingly-titled Food Network show “East Meets West.” That year, he also opened his first restaurant, Blue Ginger, in Wellesley, Massachusetts, which was a James Beard Award nominee for Best New Restaurant. Since then, Tsai has gone on to host PBS’ Emmy-winning, long-running “Simply Ming,” he’s published five cookbooks, his Boston gastropub Blue Dragon was named one of Esquire’s Best New Restaurants, and — oh, yeah — he picked up a James Beard Award for Best Chef: Northeast!
Chopsticks not included.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes
- 24 Sriracha Chicken Potstickers (each 1 oz.)
- 2 bottles Sriracha Lime Dipping Sauce (each 3 oz.)
- Potstickers arrive in packs of 12 (2 packs total)
- Choose to add 12 additional Potstickers!
- Sriracha Chicken Potstickers – Ginger, Garlic, Scallions, Dark Meat Chicken, Carrots, Cream Cheese, Sriracha [Chile, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Bisulfite As Preservatives, Xanthan Gum], Kosher Salt, Black Pepper. Contains: Dairy, Wheat, Gluten
- Sriracha Lime Sauce – Sriracha [Chile, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Bisulfite As Preservatives, Xanthan Gum], Lime Juice, Kosher Salt
- Wonton Wrappers – Wheat Flour, Water, Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Benzoate
Instructions / Storage
- Potstickers ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store potstickers in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store sauce in the refrigerator.
- Potstickers last up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Sauce lasts up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Heat a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat and drizzle with cooking oil to coat.
- Arrange potstickers in the pan, flat side down.
- Carefully add water into the pan (should be enough to cover just the base of the potstickers).
- Cover immediately to avoid splatter.
- If thawed, steam for about 4-5 minutes, until the crackling sound stops and water has evaporated (if cooking from frozen, steam for 9-10 minutes).
- Remove lid and transfer potstickers to a serving dish, crispy side up.
- Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!
- Chef Ming Tsai ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.