The Luminosa Cheese and Charcuterie Board arrives chilled, fully arranged, and ready-to-serve in a beautiful, keepsake acacia wood board. Simply cut open the freshly sealed pouch and enjoy. This board features 14 hand-selected, artisan ingredients sourced from around the world for a perfectly balanced pairing. Each star board is custom made for CheeseBoarder with high-quality acacia wood and dishwasher safe, bamboo fiber infused melamine tray inserts so that you can keep your board for repeat grazing!
CheeseBoarder founders Aaron & Julie Menitoff have more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, and over those years they’ve built relationships with cheesemongers and charcutiers from around the world. They source the highest-quality ingredients from these artisan small-batch producers, and artfully present them in a tapestry of colors on a reusable wooden board. They’re vacuum-sealed so all you have to do is unwrap and serve — no caterer required!
This package serves 3-4 people and includes a Luminosa Cheese and Charcuterie Board
- 25 oz. of Cheese, Charcuterie, and Condiments Total
- Includes specialty garnishes, crackers, and bamboo serving ware
- Arrives vacuum-sealed, artistically presented, ready-to-serve in a reusable wood cheese board
Cheeseboarder reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent quality
- Black Truffle Moliterno
- Peppered Pecorino
- Goat Fig Log
- Port Wine Derby
- Black Truffle Salami
- Fennel & Peppercorn Salami
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- Julienne Sundried Tomatoes
- Dried Mango
- Roasted Hazelnuts
- Coconut Strips
- Dijon Pistachios
- Dried Raspberries
- 4 Bamboo Fork Pickers
- 1 Mini Bamboo Spreader
- 1 Bamboo Tong
CheeseBoarder reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent quality
Contains: Dairy, Pork, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board ships with ice packs and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, remove the board from packaging and place it in the refrigerator.
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days
- Once opened, the items should be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator
- Jams, honey and mustard will last for 3 weeks in the refrigerator
- Freezing and thawing will deteriorate the quality and is not recommended
- Remove the vacuum sealed packaging when ready to eat and enjoy.
- Cheeseboarder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.