Made with freshly shredded carrots and finely chopped walnuts, this carrot cake is frosted with cream cheese icing.
Carlo’s Bakery has received nationwide attention since the 2009 series premiere of TLC’s hit series, Cake Boss. Within this North Jersey, square mile town, on the outskirts of New York City, Carlo’s has become a true pastry landmark establishment.
This 6" cake serves 6-8 people
Designs are subject to change and photos may not be an exact representation of the product
May contain Eggs, Milk, Nuts, Soy, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Remove shrink wrap and paper collar while cake is still frozen
- To serve, leave at room temperature in dome for around 3 hours
- If not serving immediately, store in the refrigerator for up to 72 hours with dome
- Remove dome, lift gold cake board off bottom of dome and serve.
- When serving, be sure to wipe your knife between cuts to remove excess crumbs and icing * For an extra smooth cut, run your knife under hot water between cuts for the perfect slice
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carlo’s Bakery ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.