Bread & Roses Bakery ships its insanely delicious whoopie pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Bread & Roses’ whoopie pies are two rounds of moist chocolate cake stuffed with a marshmallow fluff cream — q nostalgic treat and Maine Tradition.
Bread & Roses Bakery started out in a tiny 400 square-foot alley shop in Ogunquit, Maine, in 1989. But as word got out about their delicious pies, chewy cookies, and Maine blueberry coffee cakes, owner Mary Breen and her team soon had crowds swarming their store on the coast of Maine. From the 7,000 pounds of Maine blueberries to the dairy products they purchase, Bread & Roses is committed to sourcing from local Maine farmers so you can get an authentic slice of the Northeast wherever you are!
- This package includes 12 Whoopie Pies in two gifts boxes
- Each 3.5" round whoopie pie is individually wrapped and serves 1
- This arrives in a gift box with ribbon. Perfect for a gift!
King Arthur Flour, Cane Sugar, Soy Margarine, Calebeaut Cocoa, Milk, Baking Soda, Confectioner’s Sugar, Marshmallow Fluff, Milk, Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- Whoopie pies are baked fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, keep at room temperature or place in the freezer to serve later
- This can be kept at room temperature for 2-4 days or in the freezer for 1-2 months
- Bread & Roses Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.