Bread & Roses Bakery ships its insanely delicious pies and cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Share the taste of Maine with this spectacular blueberry crumble—enough to serve a crowd.
Bread & Roses Bakery started out in a tiny 400 square-foot alley shop in Ogunquit, Maine, in 1989. But as word got out about their delicious pies, chewy cookies, and Maine blueberry coffee cakes, owner Mary Breen and her team soon had crowds swarming their store on the coast of Maine. From the 7,000 pounds of Maine blueberries to the dairy products they purchase, Bread & Roses is committed to sourcing from local Maine farmers so you can get an authentic slice of the Northeast wherever you are!
This package serves 12 people and includes a Large Blueberry Crumble (11″ × 8″)
Instructions / Storage
- Crumble ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- To serve reheat in a 400 F oven covered for 5-7 min and then uncovered for 5-7 min
- Bread & Roses Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.