Sweet buttery pie with minced fruit – soaked for months to create a zesty flavorful holiday treat.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born and bred in Sydney, Australia, and now has a location in New York. The duo had a big dream to make food they loved by hand from scratch — taking their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors and artisanal baking traditions. This “Australian High Temple of Sourdough" (according to Eater NY) has been embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Fruit Mince Pies
BROWN SUGAR, APPLE CIDER, CURRANTS,, RAISINS, EGG YOLK, ORGANIC WHITE WHEAT FLOUR, APPLES, BEURREMONT 83% BUTTER, ORANGE PEEL, ALMONDS, ICING SUGAR, BRANDY, MIXED SPICE, CINNAMON, SALT, LEMON JUICE
Instructions / Storage
- Fruit Mince Pies ship ready to eat
- Store in air tight container for up to 5 days after arrival
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.