Mom takes the cake! Start her day off right with a cup of Bouchon Bakery coffee and a slice of Madagascar vanilla-infused pound cake topped with a house-made jam featuring strawberries from the Napa Valley. This festive box from Bouchon Bakery also includes a Mom-themed signature shortbread cookie and an assortment of chocolate squares to sweeten her day.
Bouchon Bakery was first conceived as a way to provide two of Chef Thomas Keller’s Michelin-starred Napa Valley restaurants, Bouchon Bistro and The French Laundry, with one of a kind breads Chef Keller couldn’t find anywhere else. It was clear after launching, however, that the bakery was destined for greatness in its own right, offering a bountiful selection of artisanal breads and classic desserts inspired by Chef Keller’s fond memories of the boulangeries from his time spent in France, as well as his own childhood in the United States.
Each package includes:
- 1 bag of Bouchon Bakery coffee, an exclusive blend from Equator Coffees (12 oz.)
- 1 Vanilla-Buttermilk Pound Cake
- 1 Jar of Strawberry Jam (3 oz.)
- 1 “Mom” Shortbread Cookie
- 7 Assorted Chocolate Squares
- 1 “Happy Mother’s Day” Card
- Items are sealed in individual cellophane bags and packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with a ribbon
- Madagascar Vanilla-Buttermilk Pound Cake – flour, sugar, butter, eggs, buttermilk, baking powder, salt
- Strawberry Jam – local strawberries, sugar, apple pectin, lemon juice
- “Mom” Shortbread Cookie – flour, butter, sugar, egg whites, citric acid, food coloring
- Dark Chocolate Square – organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin
- Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Square – organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin, sea salt
- Milk Chocolate Square – organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, RBST-Free whole milk powder, organic soy lecithin
Instructions / Storage
- Treats are best enjoyed within 3 days of their arrival
- Treats are best store at room temperature, for up to 1 week, in a cool dry place within their cello bags or in an airtight container
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.