Bouchon Childhood Favorites Cookie Collection
With Bouchon’s TKOs and Better Nutters, two of your favorite childhood cookies have been given the Chef Thomas Keller treatment.
The TKOs (Thomas Keller Oreos) are an elevated recreation of the Oreo, using chocolate sable cookies filled with white chocolate ganache.
Another childhood favorite, Nutter Butters, have gotten a major upgrade in the form of Better Nutters. Two giant peanut butter oatmeal cookies filled with a creamy peanut butter buttercream.
Each package includes you choice of cookies
- Better Nutter Cookies are approximately 4" in diameter
- TKO cookies are approximately 3" in diameter
- Cookies are sealed in individual cellophane bags and packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with a ribbon
Flavor Options Include
- 6 Better Nutter Cookies & 6 TKO Cookies
- 12 TKO Cookies
- 9 Better Nutter Cookies
Better Nutter Cookie: butter, flour, rolled oats, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs, salted peanuts, baking soda, vanilla, baking powder
TKO Cookie: flour, butter, granulated sugar, cocoa noir, salt, baking soda, cream, white chocolate
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies are best enjoyed upon arrival
- Cookies can be stored refrigerated for 2-3 days within their individual cello bag or in an airtight container
- Cookies can be stored for up to 1 month when placed in freezer. It is best to place your cookies in the freezer upon same day of arrival. Cookies should be stored in an air-tight container that is plastic wrapped. To defrost, place the container in the refrigerator until thawed
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.