Blue Owl’s Lemon Cream Cake features 3 layers of our homemade pumpkin spice cake with pumpkin mousse on top and between the layers. Decorated with homemade cream cheese frosting.
Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. Word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The Levee-High Apple Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 6" Pumpkin Mousse Cake
- Each cake is 4" high
- Contains no preservatives
yellow cake, pumpkin, soybean oil, butter extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are made to order and shipped frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, thaw cake for 2-3 hours at room temperature
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.