You’re invited to join us for our latest Goldbelly Live! event series: three upcoming VIP Pizza-Making Classes with the mastermind behind Brooklyn’s renowned Emmy Squared, Emily Hyland! Most famous for marrying New York-style grandma pies with Detroit-style pizza, Emmy Squared’s pizzas have a fluffy, focaccia-like crust and a ring of caramelized crispy-crunchy cheese around the rim — a truly life-changing combination that you can now recreate at home for the first time!
Three VIP pizza-making events will be held on the following dates. Head HERE to pre-order your pizzas and reserve your spot today!
- First Class: Wednesday, October 14 @ 7pm ET
- Second Class: Wednesday, November 18 @ 7pm ET
- Third Class: Wednesday, December 16 @ 7pm ET
Since few flavor combos pack more of a punch than jalapeños, honey, and pepperoni, Emily will guide you through making Emmy Squared’s signature “Colony” at home – a spicy, sweet, savory pizza topped with red sauce, mozzarella, crispy pepperoni cups, pickled jalapeños, and honey. The kit includes ingredients for two pizzas, along with a DIY cocktail kit (BYOB – bourbon encouraged!):
To join us, here’s all you have to do:
– Head to Goldbelly to order your Emmy Squared Pizza Kit by 11pm ET on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 8 (for the October 14 class)
- Thursday, November 12 (for the November 18 class)
- Thursday, December 10 (for the December 16 class)
– By placing an order, you will automatically be enrolled in the exclusive Zoom event.
– The day before your class, you’ll receive your Emmy Squared Pizza Kit at your door, along with an email with all the info you’ll need to join the Zoom event.
– At 7 PM ET the day of the class, join Emily & the Emmy Squared team on Zoom and learn how to make this perfect pie at home!
A limited number of spots are available for each event, and they’re expected to fill up quickly. Order your Pizza Kit here to reserve your seat today!